Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Story: Aimee Dental Floss

I have a co-worker named Aimee who seems normal at first, but once you get to know her...she's rather...strange. I warned our newbie Kellan about her strange habits and sure enough it didn't take him long to figure out I wasn't kidding. He caught her doing something I never seen her do. He said to me the other day that he saw her take a plastic bag and floss her teeth with it. You know, dentists always tell you to floss daily but I don't know if plastic bags count. 

12 comments:

  1. Plastic bag? Maybe she ran out of floss and just couldn't wait. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought my mother in law was weird for keeping the same string of floss in her pocket to use all day long. I think Aimee wins the weirdness award with her plastic bag though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....and she is working....I hope she is not one to hand out advice or anything. Just saying:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds kinda of gross to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then....that is definitely interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... that is different!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to imagine how that would work! Sounds unsanitary to me!

    ReplyDelete