Monday, May 29, 2017

Story: Kaitlyn and the Bathroom

At my work, there is a one person bathroom (unisex/family restroom) and I often use it because it's cleaner and there's more peace and privacy. Well that peace and privacy came pretty close to a halt. A girl named Kaitlyn thought she locked the door to the bathroom and wanted it unlocked again. I was only in there maybe ten minutes tops, but I heard her ask a manager for the key to open it up. He said "and what if somebody is in there?" and then there was a knock on the door. I said "occupied" but I couldn't tell if they heard me or not. I quickly got my self ready to get out of there. I got out of there quickly enough for her to realize...that someone was in there. 

9 comments:

  1. I've been walked in on a couple of times. That's no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not above bellowing "occupied" at the top of my lungs when that happens, just to make sure the impatient one hears me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had to holler it LOUD, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I've been caught a couple of times at work over the years. Glad you didn't get caught!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could have been a pretty embarrassing situation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are more embarrassed than me usually, as I just wave lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! That would have been embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete