Friday, June 9, 2017

Favorite Quotes: Trump is a Disgusting Pig

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

-Donald Trump

I like this quote because it truly shows how horrible of a man Trump really is. He said this on The View years before his real entry in politics began. Ivanka Trump is a gorgeous and extremely attractive woman, but only a monster would think of his own daughter in this fashion. I guess the reason Trump really got interested in reviving his public view of Christianity is maybe he read the part about Lot and his daughters. It makes me rather embarrassed to think that one day in a history book (assuming we aren't wiped out in a nuclear winter) children will read his name among the list of U.S. Presidents.  

13 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so. He actually said that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's made many horrible, sexual comments about his daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, really cringe worthy indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did he really say that?!?!? Oh my gosh! I shouldn't really be surprised anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup-he's a sick, narcissistic freak. I just heard that he hit on Selma Hayek when she was going out with her boyfriend years back.-Tune into the Late Show dated last night to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam, I love the way you tell it like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't really surprise me, then again nothing he says surprises me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't comment on this until I know for SURE that he said that. So dang much fake news out there that it has to be proven before I believe such as this trash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He said worse things about his daughter on Howard Stern's radio show. Both men are pigs. And pig was the first thing I thought when I heard Trump's twitter rant yesterday.

    ReplyDelete