Monday, June 19, 2017

Photo: College Football Hall of Fame

On our last day in Atlanta, we visited The College Football Hall of Fame in downtown Atlanta. This is the only one in the nation, so we were lucky it was so close to our home in South Carolina. It used to be in South Bend, Indiana from 1995-2012 but they moved it to attract more guests.  I can see why they had an issue with tourism as even in Atlanta, it doesn't swarm with waves of tourists like the other places we visited. But don't get me wrong, I really liked this place and I'm rather weak when it comes to college football fandom and knowledge. 

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun! I love museums like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun if you are interested in Football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't follow football but I'm glad you enjoyed this Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that you got a chance to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed this ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really wasn't a big attraction when it was here in South Bend. I wasn't sad to see it move and I actually do like football.

    ReplyDelete