Saturday, June 17, 2017

Photo: Mama Mia Atlanta Restaurant

 As we waited for day two to be almost over, we stopped at Mama Mia which obviously has a pizza theme, but serves just about anything besides seafood or international stuff. We didn't really plan on it, but we just happened to be near it at the right time. 
Daisy had a burger and a side of fries. I will say the food was good enough, but the restaurant was HOT that day. And their drink machine was down so we got drinks in plastic bottles instead. This is one of my biggest pet peeves at restaurants. 

7 comments:

  1. That burger looks just about right. And that is a pet peeve of mine too. But hey do enjoy the weather and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisys burger looks huge, I don't care for drinking out of a bottle in a restaurant either, but if their machine was down I guess it was better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisys burger looks huge, I don't care for drinking out of a bottle in a restaurant either, but if their machine was down I guess it was better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very interesting place~ I like how looks the food
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that does look a fair size burger - but shame you could only enjoy your drink in a bottle, but at least you got a drink!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much for free refills then, huh? That would have made my husband leave on the spot, especially on a hot day like that.

    ReplyDelete