Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Photo: Niece Zoo Gifts

At the last gift shop before we left Zoo Atlanta, I saw this thing where it's blue gel-like "water" and the little plastic flamingos can ride the waves and never stop floating. My niece is having a birthday in August, so while it may be early, I figured it'd be a neat gift for her.  
Since the flamingos is a not a big present, we decided to get her another small one to add to it. Daisy really liked the red panda, and there was another just like it in that one. So my niece Little K will get this one too. 

10 comments:

  1. Such thoughtful gifts, you're a wonderful uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gifts indeed which I'm sure will be valued. Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Gift shops always suck me in. I can never leave one empty handed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gonna make Uncle of the year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. popped over from Jimmy's Opinion, my son has one of those blue gel things with dolphins perpetually swimming. I love things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect gifts Adam, she will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little K is going to love these ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete