Sunday, June 18, 2017

Photo: View of Atlanta

 When we got our hotel room in Atlanta, Daisy said she wanted the tallest floor to me. We got stuck with whatever room was ours. I thought it was an odd thing for her to say. Then in the mornings, she opened up the blinds and gazed at the view. We were on floor eleven I think, so it was a decent view of Atlanta.
Our hotel was right next to Turner Field. I wanted to see a Braves game but they recently moved to Suntrust Park way up on the north part of Atlanta. Which is a shame, would of made things much better for me. I ended up not going to a game because of the distance. 

12 comments:

  1. It's fun to have such a clear view of the surroundings. Looks like you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing a like a decent view to start the day. Greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't get to see a game:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Distance with a long time getting there can be a real nuisance

    ReplyDelete
  5. The view looks decent. Sorry you missed a game though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view does look good, but shame you didn't get to see a game.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a nice city! Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like a compelling view.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very nice view, I bet Daisy was pleased.

    ReplyDelete