Friday, June 9, 2017

Photo: Zoo Atlanta Food

 We hadn't originally planned to eat at Zoo Atlanta but I was hungry by the time we saw the panda bears. They serve the typical tourist spot food like burgers,fries, and pizza.
Daisy and I had pizza and shared an side of fries. What did annoy me there was that there are no complimentary refills as places like this always try nickle and dime you out of everything. Luckily Daisy is not a big soda drinker, so I managed to sip some of her coca-cola when I ran out. The fries were alright, and the pizza was good enough. 

11 comments:

  1. Very nice pics! Have a lovely Day! 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food at Zoos and places like that always bums me out. But again the know they have most people trapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with good pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Christine. You can't go wrong with pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love french fries the best. Try not to eat much greasy food anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually have to hit the food stops at most places we go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo's of you both ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I hate that, too, when they don't give you free refills on the drinks. It cost them so little when it comes out of the machines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a simple but competent meal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fries looks very good darling
    I love it the pizza!
    Daisy looks so cute like always~ God Bless both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would eat the chips and haven't heard of complimentary refill - be handy at times.

    ReplyDelete