Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Photos: College Football Hall of Fame Football Helmets


At the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta, when you first arrived you tell them you're team and you then see this huge wall of football helmets. They literally have every college team and I couldn't even squeeze them all in this photo.
On the back of the stairs, you can see the helmets a little better. My favorite team The South Carolina Gamecocks are lit up in blue. Two guys who were behind us in the tour were also South Carolina fans and were shocked to see the coincidence. Atlanta is not exactly a far away drive from South Carolina in comparison to other states so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. 

4 comments:

  1. Andrew said
    "There must be hundreds of them!"

    That's what I thought too when I saw your photograph!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that is a lot of helmets! I am really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is agreat variety of helmets
    xx

    ReplyDelete