Thursday, June 22, 2017

Photos: College Football Hall of Fame Anchors

 At the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta, Georgia, the 2nd floor is considered Virtual Reality. By the far the coolest is the anchor booth. You sit down and read the lines off a monitor.
And you look like you're actually there. My wife Daisy messed up her lines and then it got a little awkward on the replay. She actually went 2nd so she saw me do it before her.  
 The guy who runs the 2nd floor was sitting nearby, so I wanted to make it a little...creative but stuck to the lines they fed me on the screen. 
At the end your favorite team's mascot's head will be put on yours. I did have a little fun by picking noses. 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I would love to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to me.
    You look very relaxed in your photo ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I often remark on Daisy's great smile, but yours is very engaging!

    ReplyDelete