Thursday, June 8, 2017

Question: Did Anyone Care for Captain Phasma?

Like Boba Fett in the original trilogy, I think the character Captain Phasma got really over-hyped among the Star Wars supernerds. Like Boba Fett, the role is minor and both characters barely have much screen time. But the cool costume and mysterious mask doesn't change the fact that Captain Phasma did almost nothing in The Force Awakens. She's played by Gwendoline Christie who most people know for playing Brienne of Tarth in HBO's Game of Thrones TV series. Now granted with more movies to go, there's still hope for Captain Phasma, but color me unimpressed so far. 

Did you like Captain Phasma? 

4 comments:

  1. I still have to see the movie (gulp and shame)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't pay much attention when I saw the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have to watch it!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't care less about Captain Spasma... Boba Fett... still wondering after all that time what the fuss was all about. Some people actually look forward to a Boba Fett spin-off. Why?

    ReplyDelete