Monday, July 31, 2017

My July 2017 Favorites

 With July already over, it's hard to imagine that are already well past midway in 2017. But anyway here are my favorites for the month.
Favorite Film: Schindler's List 
Schindler's List is not a new movie by any means, but I saw it for the first time in July, and loved it. It's about the true story of a man named Oskar Schindler who is a German man who first wants to make a lot by opening a bake-ware factory in a German-occupied Poland. Like many he used Jewish workers, but when he starts to care for them, he starts to save as many as he can. 

Favorite Video Game: Puyo Puyo Tetris (Nintendo Switch) 
 While not nearly what I had hoped, I did like Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Nintendo Switch. Could of have been a little better, but I can't complain too much. A good fusion and mix of the classic puzzle games. 

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
While season seven is just starting to move along, it's still the best show on television. I will say I don't think it's as good as season six but we will see by the end of it I suppose. After-all the differences between what happens at the start and end of a Game of Thrones season is immense. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't play Nintendo, but I like your other two choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy hearing what your monthly favorite are, Adam. My favorite video game is Bejeweled! LOL All the noise and flashing colors clear my head. I really thought "Schindler's List" was superb when I saw it years ago. GOT is my current favorite series. But I'm watching two others that are also fabulous: "The Wire" and "Black Orphan." I have to admit that with "The Wire" I had to watch the first four or five episodes several times until I caught on to the dialect and could keep track of all the black characters. It was worth it, though, because the series is compelling. And I thought keeping track of black characters was challenging. Then I get hit with multiple clones in "Orphan Black." I highly recommend both series. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the game and am one of the few who has not seen Thrones but Sschindler's List is an amazing film that I saw in the theatre. It has been the o lay time I watched people leave at the end of the film not saying a word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the midst of Game of Thrones right now! Schindler's List was brilliant. Not only have I never heard of Puyo Puyo Tetris, I've never even heard of Nintendo "Switch." I don't come out from under my rock often enough, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Game of Thrones and Schindler's List! Both great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy hearing what your monthly favorite are, Adam. My favorite video game is Bejeweled!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete