Sunday, July 30, 2017

Photos: New Spartanburg Lidl

 Like I mentioned about a month ago, our side of the country has gotten the first Lidl supermarkets. The one on my side of town got finished last, and I gave it about a week for the grand opening craziness to be over with. I woke up early enough to beat the crowds. Like Aldi (which Lidl would remind you of) it's pretty popular and those aisles can be chaotic when you got a bunch of people all over the place. I prefer to have time to breathe and think.
I also managed to get two doughnuts from their bakery section. Pretty good for a bakery donut, The chocolate icing is decent and the dessert itself is pretty soft

11 comments:

  1. Always nice to check out a new supermarket! Glad you like the donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like checking out new supermarkets. Each one has something different in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been in one of their stores. From your pictures, it looks a little different than most grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got both Lidl and Aldi here, but I have never yet set foot inside. Mercadona and El Corte Inglés are both within walking distance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Lidl and Aldi are very popular, and can get quite busy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing store ! Lidl and Aldi are in France too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have an Aldi that opened here a while back, we do a good bit of our shopping there now, never have seen a Lidl as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donuts and icing always help me breathe and think, Adam! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both Lidl and Aldi are very popular, and can get quite busy.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete