Saturday, July 22, 2017

Photos: Smartphone Battery Solution

 Like many of us, I really do depend on my smartphone. However my Samsung Galaxy GrandPrime had an issue with it's charger port, where the cable would have to be "just right" to charge which was a headache beyond belief. So I decided to fix the problem by getting this external wall charger and a spare battery.
I'm loving it now, and while it is a little slower to charge it this way, with two batteries the time thing isn't really an issue. When it's charging it lights up purple, and when it's done it turns to blue. The charger I had gotten is pretty much universal as you can adjust it to fit almost any smartphone battery. 

7 comments:

  1. I also have a portable phone charger that I got at Bestbuy for about $20 and it's a great backup if you are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I have to replace my $10/mth cell phone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much technology! I feel I'll never catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a charger for my iPhone at home and one in my car. So, I never have to worry about losing "juice."
    Now, if I could only do something about using more data than I'm allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Adam! I have three chargers for camera batteries that I travel with, so I can keep my camera going. I can't quite give up the convenience of my camera which is like another appendage for me.

    ReplyDelete