Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Things I Hate: Organic Valley's Organic Fuel Chocolate Milk Shake

Being a vegetarian, I don't get nearly as much protein as you meat-eaters naturally get. I always heard about these shakes and doubted their taste. However I saw these on special in the dairy section and figured it wouldn't hurt to try one. And I will say it's got a STRONG taste to it. I had to mix it with regular milk to dilute it a bit. It's not really disgusting per se, but just not very tasty. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't trust anything that says organic on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad. At least you tried something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to try things like this, too bad this one was a dud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck ~ Just the thought of it makes me shiver.

    ReplyDelete