Friday, May 4, 2018

Story: Lead Paint Moron

 Since 1978, any paint the average joe can get his hands on is typically either water-based or oil-based. Now oil-based paints are slowly being phased out especially in eco-friendly states. But lead paint has been out of the picture for forty years now. For those don't know, lead paint is extremely toxic, getting it on your skin or breathing it in could cause severe brain injury or death. I had one gentlemen at work claim how he loved lead-based paint.
Except he was 45 at best. Any real painters who used lead back in the day are getting close or past retirement now. I don't know if he was just confused and meant oil (which he can still get) but it sounds like he might of touched some lead paint as a kid, and it went to the brain. 

5 comments:

  1. Hehehee that final he touched lead paint xD
    Interesting fact

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about the dangers of lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness lead paint is a thing of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have gone to his brain, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if he was confused and meant oil. Lead paint is a thing of the past...thankfully!

    ReplyDelete